COVID-19: News & Updates about the Corona VirusTo ensure you a nice and relaxing stay in our house, we are continuously updating this information to provide you always with the latest COVID-19 regulations.
(last update: 12.06.2020)
The distance rule of 1m (previously 2m) applies both outdoors and indoors, including sports (previously 3m).
Mouth and nose protection is mandatory in all public indoor places, including in shops and on public transportion and in case your distance to another person is below 1m. If you are just together with your family members in the apartment, the mouth and nose mask is not required and also the min. 1m distance does not apply.
Simple surgical masks can be used as mouth-and-nose protection, as well as washable (also homemade) masks made of fabric.
In order to ensure enough time for a very thorough cleaning with disinfection of our apartments, we kindly ask our guests to check-in after 3 pm and to clear the apartment on the day of departure within 9am.
We thank you very much in advance for your kind understanding.
Important: Despite the increased amount of time and materials needed for a very careful and cleaning with disinfection we have NOT increased the prices of our apartments.
- Our COVID-19 hygiene measures and regulations:
- We put particular attention to very clean and safe apartments and therefore use dedicated professional cleaning agents with antibacterial and antiviral effects
- In regular intervals the apartments are disinfected with an professional ozone disinfection system.
- The apartments are thoroughly ventilated
- Fresh cleaning utensils are used for each apartment (as always), including new cleaning rags and fresh cleaning water.
- Regular disinfection of door handles, seats and railings in outdoor areas
- Provision of hand disinfectants are available at various locations on our property
- You are allowed to use our swimming pool with salt disinfection system, however we kindly invite you to observe the distance to other guests.
- Due to the COVID-19 restrictions only our house guests are allowed to use the swimming pool. Friends staying at other guest houses or facilities are not allowed to use the pool.
- The shower in the in the bathroom below the swimming pool can due to the COVID-19 restrictions unfortunately not be used
- Before and after reading the magazines and using the games provided in our garden house, hands must be disinfected.
- Travel restrictions:
Citizens from the European Union and the Schengen area are allowed to enter South Tyrol and Italy respectively.
Austrian guests will be allowed starting from Tuesday June 16, 2020. Here you can find information about South Tyrol on the subject of coronavirus:
- Cancellation conditions:
The following changed cancellation fees due to the Corona crisis apply until the beginning of September:
Cancellation free of charge until 1 week before the start of the rental period